Sunday 21 December 2014

My Christmas Wish List (Requested Post)




Personally, I don't see the point of posting my wish list on my blog. However, a friend of mine requested me to do it; so, here it is. Meh, at least I have something to post to get this blog running.

Makeup and Cosmetic Tools
I suppose it is not a surprise that this is on my list. I have an extremely long wish list for this; but, I'll keep it to a minimum.

1. Wet n Wild Lipsticks (See list of shades here.)

Image Source: www.gopixpic.com
2. Revlon Photo Read Concealer
  • I'm not really specific with brands. It's just that a friend of mine recommended this concealer.
Image Source: www.ulta.com


3. Revlon Matter Lipstick in "Nude Attitude" 
  • I've seen mixed reviews about this lipstick. I personally liked it when I tried it out, though. 
Image Source: www.drugstore.com


4. MAC Lipstick in "Rebel"/"Russian Red" 
  • Seriously, who doesn't have MAC on their wishlist?
Image Source: www.lovethispic.com


5. Benefit Benetint 

Image Source: www.birchbox.com
6. Benefit High Beam

Image Source: www.sephora.com


7. BYS Matte Foundation 
  • I've strayed away from liquid foundations, but for when I would need it, I would pick this one. 
Image Source: www.njtreviews.blogstpot.com


8. Mistine Brow Secret (3D Brows)
  • I saw Ms. Say Ticoco Artillero's review/demo of this product and now, I really want it. [Haha] 
9. Say Eyelash Curler 
  • I want this for reasons! First of all, I need a new eyelash curler. Second, it's pretty! Third, I love Ms. Say and I would probably fangirl over this if I had it! (Not trying to sound creepy, haha) 
10. Limecrime makeup 
  • I'm not being specific because I'm not really sure what I want, but I do wish I could get my hands on the Velvetines. 
11. Makeup Brush Set
  • Again, I'm not brand specific. Any good quality brush set is good enough for me. 
12. Beauty Blender 

Image Source: www.beautyblender.co.uk


13. Elizabeth Arden Perfume 
  • This isn't makeup, obviously, but I didn't know where to place this one. 
Image Source: www.fragrantica.com
14. Nivea Lip Butter (Caramel Cream Kiss)
  • I already have the other 3 variants (Vanilla and Macadamia, Raspberry Rose, and Original), but I love caramel scented/flavoured stuff. 
Image Source: www.niveausa.com



Apparel 
I'm not really the most fashionable person on earth. Really, I'm just not too crazy about clothes. All I will say is that blue is my current favourite colour. It will probably be my colour of the year for 2015. [Yes, I do not follow the whole colour of the year thing in the fashion world. I have my own taste.] 

  1. Hoodies (black/blue/red) 
  2. T-shirts (blue)
  3. Plaid polo shirt (blue)
  4. Denim Jacket
  5. Combat boots (black)
  6. Platform shoes/Creepers (black)
  7. Running shoes (blue)
  8. Converse/Vans shoes (black/blue/red/grey)
  9. Jeans (I just need jeans T^T ) 
Accessories
I like a few accessories here and there, but I'm also not crazy about them. 

  1. Claire's accessories
    - If I had the funds for it, I would raid this store. Like, really. I mean it. ._. 
  2. Forever 21 Beret
    -Why the heck was this not available in SM Fairview?! *cries* 
  3. Beanies (black/grey/burgundy/blue)
Gadgets/Techy Stuff
I'm sort of a grandma with techy stuff; so, my list isn't very long. 

1. Nikon D5100
  •  I want to start making Youtube videos again. I'll wait until I get a better camera.
Image Source: www.image-resource.com
2. Gaming Laptop
  • PLEASE. *cries*
3. Razer Headphones (BLUE)



Image Source: www.fpsshop.com


Miscellaneous Items
Some of the things I want don't really require their own category, so... 

1. Paint 
  • watercolour (solid & liquid)/acrylic
Image Source: www.pixgood.com

2. Paint Brushes 

Image Source: www.picassointernational.com


3. Watercolour paper/canvas 
4. Graphite Pencils 
5. Sketchpad
6. Books 
  • "Hallowed" by Cynthia Hand
  • "Boundless" by Cynthia Hand
Image Source: www.littlepiecesofimagination.blogspot.com


7. A new skateboard & skate gear 

Image Source: www.hdwallsource.com


That is pretty much it for my wish list. I still think this is pointless, though. Anyway, that's the end of it (or part of it, rather). 




Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Holidays!









No comments:

Post a Comment